Website terms and conditions of use
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the following website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this website.
Website terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- I do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information published on this website. I expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text (the words), design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You are only allowed to reproduce it in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links do not signify that I endorse these website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What information I collect and how I use it:
- Personal information provided by you: when you use the contact form to get in touch with me online, I might use the information you have given me to reply to you. The types of personal information I collect in this way are: name, email address, business telephone number and company name – nothing else. I will never use this information in any other way, nor share it with anyone.
- Information collected automatically: my website uses Google Analytics, which tracks things such as how long you spend on my website and the pages you visit. I use this information to understand how you use this website and ways I can improve your visitor experience.
If you are not happy about using cookies you can disable them by changing the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this).